“[Linden] wines strike a balance between Old World restraint and New World fruit expression. They’ve become the benchmark for what many Virginia winemakers strive to attain—wines that express time and place.”
Our tasting room is informal and our staff is professional and knowledgeable. We love to share our passion for the wines we create.
- $10 per person (maximum group size of four people).
- Linden offers tastings to all visitors (over the age of 21) whenever we are open.
- No reservations needed.
At our tasting counter we are currently offering tastes of the following wines:
Special Reserve Cellar Tastings
For those wishing to go deeper into Linden's Single Vineyard wines, we offer terroir and vintage comparative tastings on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Sign up when you arrive.
- $28 per person (maximum group size of four people).
- Saturday and Sunday at noon, 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m.
In the Cellar we are currently tasting:
Vineyard and Cellar Tour
We encourage visitors to explore our wine growing and making methods. This educational, in-depth vineyard and cellar tour typically lasts 30 to 45 minutes.
- No charge.
- Saturday and Sunday at 11:15 a.m.
- No reservations are necessary.